News: Cheating: Banned for life #5: Fact or Fiction

29/12/16 - 15:31:11

Written by: FAME

Comments: 171

Xtreme-Jumps Demos

Hello community,

It has been quite some time since we last brought you an edition of our "Banned for life" news series, something which you've likely been keeping an eye out for since our last installment. We appreciate your patience and anticipation.

Its a bit of an unusual situation this time around because the player in question has already decided to end his Kreedz-playing career long ago, and thus has currently no records left in our present database. As you may have already gathered from the title of this post, Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned is the person in question. He is the latest player in this series where we uncover and expose to you, the community, who amongst us has been dishonest within their demos.

Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned: a long-time, old school player who established himself not only in demo recording competition, but was a worthy mapper, notable movie maker, and a helpful & friendly community member all together. Nevertheless, and just like the antiheroes involved in our previous Banned for Life unveilings, this man had a little secret. A secret which he has been hiding since the time of his first demo being released on XJ almost 9 years ago. The "secret" which assisted him in achieving those astonishing records may be more commonly known to the layman as simply: slowmo.

We know many of you reading this are probably thinking to yourselves about how this does not surprise you. Mostly because Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned had been widely accused of cheating back when he was most active. In the duration of his active years, a lot of these accusations stemmed from his mouse movement which was often described as "robotic". At the time, there wasn’t anyone who was actually able to provide any proof of it, and the only person who had knowledge on how to check demos for slow motion was assured that Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned demos were not cheated. Here, I am not going to be blaming Country: Unknown eDark for having missed the signs in his checking of Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned demos. He has undoubtedly done more for this community than most, and will never be forgotten. That aside; all of us do make mistakes, and he is not an exception. An additional factor which allowed Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned to remain undetected for so many years, is simply the lack of a dedicated demo checking staff. There was a long period where Country: Unknown eDark was the only person who could detect advanced cheats, and its not fair to assume one (very busy) man could check every last demo during our most active and heavily-trafficked time.

This exposure of Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned is a terrific representation of how eventually, everyone who behaves in such likewise and unsportsmanlike fashion, will end up receiving a ban just as well. As punishment for his cheating, Country: Lithuania FoF Mapper Moviemaker Permanent banned will receive a permanent ban from our website. Unfortunately, although you may desire to learn of all the details surrounding how this cheat was detected, Xtreme-Jumps will not be providing any further information regarding cheat detection, as this sensitive information may be utilized by other cheaters for their benefit.

Best regards,
Xtreme-Jumps

Comments

Default XJ Avatar
  • Now, with a clear conscience I can say:

"My watch is ended" (c)

P.S. Big thanks to Country: United States Fantasm for helping me with text!

• kek

• wot

Default XJ Avatar
  • but he is a good mapper (?

• GJ FoF!

• lol?

• gj nice run

• wtf?

Default XJ Avatar
  • lol 90% of nowadays players are cheaters and u guys ban fof who stopped playing 9 years ago lol

User Avatar
  • so it was all fiction afterall eheheh, so which demos were cheated? 267? 270? 272?

User Avatar
  • Savage:D Contact me on steam when you have the time. Been trying to get a hold of you for a while now<3

• pm me ur id! :D

Default XJ Avatar
  • Guys are you serious u ban Man who make history he was mapper he was Movie maker u know how 7 year old me and my friends start this retard game? from fof videos on youtube he Is legend anyway and U guys destoryed this game coz no one care about xj pro players leaving and cheaters is new generation strafe helpers and ETC and u guys in 2016/12/29 banning FoF seriosly ?! This is why this game not working anymore Just WOW im confuced

User Avatar
  • So you would want us just to let it go? Yes he has done a lot, but a cheater is still a cheater at the end of the day. No fact (or fiction) can change that. No one is treated differently here. You are either legit, or a cheater. It's your choice, and you have to deal with the concequenses.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Just look at it from other side he was 9 year with XJ he made too much for us and not only right? its pointless man its just pointless look at time dude look at year its just useless hes not playing anymore hes not even looking for news anymore and he got ban for this reason he was cheated 9 year a go :) look at xj and cozy climbing what u think is it kz? its just make real players cry u know why ppl stop play?why pro guys just going for site for check news? because no one care about demo checking because 40% from new generation players are cheaters scripters etc. OR maybe its impossible to detect i dont know what u think elite but its my word just i think like this maybe. but ppl cant follow this they dont want play vs cheaters now tell me what u think any point about fof ban? thanks

User Avatar
  • A cheater is still a cheater. I still have respect for him for what he did for the community. No one is aying bad things about everything he did, but he cheated. Do you think it would be fair to this community to withhold such information? What are you not getting?

I have nothing but respect for the guy, but to cheat and think you'd get away with it, is just disrespectful towards everyone here. Why would XJ just leave it alone and not inform its community? What is right is right.

User Avatar
  • well first of all, man in the spotlight is now grown man and when/if he ever finds this out his reaction would be nothing more than a cheeky laugh and smile, cheated demos posted for the whole world to see as granted is the worst thing admin could do, fof is a character, a legend that in the end was just a lie lul cool story
    furthermore his cj skills in '07/''08 still long to be remembered

User Avatar
  • I stopped reading after few fist words. not worth to read this delusional post. Read again what you wrote and think 10 times before you post something.

• :D

Default XJ Avatar
  • those ads on xj are amazing and this one fits perfectly xd

• lol maybe?

• rip my childhood D:

• wut

User Avatar
  • Sad news for the community, even after all those years... But hopefully he'll still be rememberer for his movies and maps, for which he had an undoubtedly great talent.

User Avatar
  • This came as a big surprise to me tbh. Never suspected FoF to be a cheater. Given this fact, he's still a nice person, no doubt, who decided to cheat, unfortunately. Very sad to hear.

GJ FAME and everyone involved in catching cheaters! I tip my had off to you!

User Avatar
  • Next episode will be about a swedish player right ? :)

User Avatar
  • well done fame, this guy was my favourite adept

User Avatar
  • I always, ALWAYS thought that this part where he got back on the block (as illustrated in this video at 1:09 -link- was suspicious, but never said anything. After that 1:09 incident on xtremeblock in that video, the "accusations" started making sense to me.

User Avatar
  • I've seen that, too. I've had this happen to me few times before. I dunno, it was reflexes i guess. Saved me from falling down. Also look at the shape of that jump. It's plausible i guess.

• rip

• Seba - Forever.

• + addplz

User Avatar
  • Finally, I remember when FAME told me about this like 2 years ago. And no one believe him at that moment. I even told spr1n on kz-baltic and showed him proofs he said i was talking shit *or something like that*. Alot of you might say he did a big things for the community, and yeah he was a great mapper/moviemaker but he was still cheating, and you can't change anything about that. GG Fame

• What about your little incident in 2013? :p

User Avatar
  • There was no "conclusive proof" at the time, you had something that was not enough for different reasons and we discussed that. Also his demos were cleared by XJ, overriding that in national community takes more effort.

Default XJ Avatar
  • GJ sooshka! :D That's why fame is better than edark if we talk about detecting cheaters.

User Avatar
  • he isnt, they're both good =]

User Avatar
  • if im not wrong they are detecting players in different time/period...it cant be compared at all lol

User Avatar
  • So now your watch has ended.. I guess that's a somewhat dirty way to leave this game and the community. But what do I know except the glimpse of what I see from this Newspost.

Even though justice was witnessed today, you still tore this community more apart in some way. I don't want to be morbid towards XJ and the decision made but I think this just made people hate XJ even more and its nonexistent administration group and their ability to make decisions.

As "Concrete" said, FoF gave his effort to this community which was strong and fruitful aid back then. But like elITe^ said everyone has to face the consequences for their actions. But these are that kind of news of which no one cares about really, really ironic given the fact that I bother to comment on this subject.
    You could have taken someone else "with" you unless the community is nice and clean as baby's pampers right now. Quite the opposite probably.

Nonetheless, Fame, I must respect your decision and your effort especially with Cosy-Climbing. And the fact that you kept this forsaken XJ standing till your last days. This is how you wanted to leave so good luck with your future endeavours.

Default XJ Avatar
  • oh so you are on cosy climbing,i wandered where i could find more of your demos,you are the best player imo.
    btw,why is cosy climbing such a big community?people hate this one so they decided to make another one?

• damn

User Avatar
  • omg..... everyone in XJ knows, what fof cheating.
    And he banned after 100500 years ago...
    GJ?
    I dont think so..
    But its better, than nothing

• gj FAME, and gl hf :)

User Avatar
  • I still respect him for some of the greatest kz movies this scene has ever witnessed. I truly hope the ones he was starring in are clean.

Huge thanks to FAME for all your hard work, really gave me my faith back in this community. I hope you will find trustworthy admins to continue your work.

• Country: Russian Federation h4 on 29/12/16 - 17:35:43     Comments: 36     Reply to this
  • wtf

User Avatar
  • RIP the strafes i look up to so many times. Still a great moviemaker.

• still alive

Default XJ Avatar
  • >32 is one of my fav movies. sad to see he was a cheater.

but
    cheaters go to hell

robo strafes haha

Default XJ Avatar
  • RIP to my childhood ffs

User Avatar
  • I am quite sceptical about this. I remember spectating him on various servers and he could achieve amazing stats in real time.

I know you cannot provide a more detailed proof publicly, but could you name a few staff members or trusted players who have seen the details and agree with your conclusion?

User Avatar
  • Tbh FAME knew about FoF cheating for quite some time now and yet he waited to expose him until now. Just curious why is that.

However, I don't really see why this was done now. FoF is one of the greatest names in KZ history imo. He was a very cool person, always helpful, great mapper & moviemaker. What do you achieve if you bust him for cheating many years after he stopped playing? Justice? He doesn't have any records nor does he plan to break any in the future. The impact of this ban on the community is only negative as you don't ban an active cheater who doesn't record but you also destroy a legacy. Kudos to you, you leave XJ like a complete douche bag in my eyes.

• Country: Romania McL on 29/12/16 - 18:16:22     Comments: 337     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • This is pathetic most . Ok i appreciate fame for catching this guy very good job what i don't like is that u mention eDark . Can u know if eDark really checked his demos , what if eDark knew fof cheating but he didnt said anything because of what FoF did for XJ creating maps , demos discovered dcj and so on. You cant fucking say eDark couldnt detect a pathetic slow motion holy fucking shit i cant believe this bullshit. eDark fucking discovered the knife speed caught target tess siw iiN othetco seeker avatar and so on

User Avatar
  • you dont even know the process behind detecting slowmotion, ask eDark how he knew that LyNn is cheating, because he didnt

• Country: Romania McL on 29/12/16 - 20:26:11     Comments: 337     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • dude if u think eDark ever thought lynn is clean im gonna fucking jump off my window for fuckign sake ur saying shits mate even the biggest cheater from KZ would see lynn clearly cheats. I honestly would take a better look at robota.

User Avatar
  • because he is chinese? yeah that makes sense. LyNn was busted by kzsk demo admin, eDark just got tip from him and banned him without evidence

Default XJ Avatar
  • how could you compare weapon speed with slowmo :D

User Avatar
  • Respect FAME. Although im quite sad about it. Hes still an iconic member od this community to me.

Default XJ Avatar
  • I always know its a Fiction!

• sad

Default XJ Avatar
  • Im sorry i dont like that at all i think hes an exception; if u know he ended his career long time ago and he dont play anymore so this post is useless and just inform him personaly (so he cant send demos again if he would like to comeback maybe) for the other great efforts and works he had done fo kz like mapping and moviemaking.
    Now what is our benefit ? we all have a shitt feeling

User Avatar
  • so my rolemodel was cheating... fuck... this year could not have been worse

• Wait what ?

• Was listening to Feint & Fiction - The Catch
    while reading this xD

well nothing new for most, i was "hoping" for other names in your banned for life list.
    GJ fame (i hope u guys finally found something really working against slowmo)

"An additional factor which allowed FoF to remain undetected for so many years, is simply the lack of a dedicated demo checking staff"
    here we go again... sad :[

User Avatar
  • Well I´ll be damned .... biggest shock of 2016, this right here.

User Avatar
  • I wonder what is kreedz if even a history have been written by cheaters. Fuck u. You have destroyd a community. did you want a respect? no respect for cheaters. And a big disappointment for all community.

Default XJ Avatar
  • I am in huge shock. I usually loose respect to every cheater but in this rare case I won't. Obviously cheater is a cheater, can't deny that, it is disrespectful act agaist whole community, but at the same time he was really inspirational for me (and for a lot of players), he created great maps and even greater, memorable movies. "Fof - 32" is still one of my favourites kz shortmovies, especially now when everything in this movie feels so nostalgic (jumps, edit, stepsounds, music [i]). Deleting all of his demos and banning him from uploading new ones is not that of a big deal - he wouldn't record any new demos (most likely). Banning him from this site for life is a big hit - even if he is not active anymore. But I'm not here to judge. Maybe at least allowing him to be here wouldn't be as bad, maybe punishment is perfectly right, I don't know. I'm bad at decision making and my heart is melting very easily, so that's why I shouldn't decide ^^. Anyway, great job on your find Fame. I know you will not reveal any details about it, but I'm just wondering if all the FoF demos where cheated? Sad day for KZ community, but judgement day has came and truth has won.

Default XJ Avatar
  • * (jumps, edit, stepsounds, music (I've bought Sabre- These Simple Things on vinyl records this year <3) *

my last message was cut

Default XJ Avatar
  • Thats not the way you do it with a name like fof. Taking in account all the things he has done for xj you guys should have come up with another approach to this reveal.

Due to his iconic? status he is obligated to make a statement, here, in xj. What is his version of what happened back then?

• +1

Default XJ Avatar
  • what a surprise, cheater gets banned and a bunch of people try to justify his cheating lmao

User Avatar
  • This reluctance to accept the truth is understandable. They would prefer not to know it.

User Avatar
  • Happy new year gift I guess, though I feel indifferent about this exposure. Anyway thanks for dedication and for everything, fame.

Default XJ Avatar
  • gj fame, I was starting to think he will never be exposed

User Avatar
  • If we're digging the past, who's next? T3dBundy, FikoN, OddYsseus, faker?

User Avatar
  • Why is everyone so shocked? Wasn't it well known already that he was cheating in the past? lol

• rest in piss

Default XJ Avatar
  • Unlike other banned for life this feels sad. Its like in the movies. The world of a characters falls apart and he stucks to the one and only true thing he believes in. In the end its revealed that this was also a lie, and everything around him was a lie.
    Same case here. XJ is already in quite the shitty state, this is just rubbing salt into the wound.

User Avatar
  • This should have remained a secret; people would have gotten more from the idea he represented, than from the jellybean he actually was.

User Avatar
  • This is very sad news for me. He was definitely the most iconic player of the whole kz world regarding all - jumping, mapping, moviemaking. My idol and inspiration. I always believed he was clean.

Well, I have been fooled. I guess I will still respect him for his maps and movies even though the movies kinda lose on value since the demos might been also cheated.

I also recall ndR (I think it was him) who wrote an article about him meeting with FoF. He said he asked FoF if he was cheating or not. Apparently FoF lied to his face lol.

Default XJ Avatar
  • "Now that we're alone, there will be no proof, you can tell me the truth: are you cheating?", I asked.

*silence* — He smiled, didn't answer and took a sip of beer.

"You know, the community is kind of funny, as soon as you push the limits of this old and bugged engine, you're seen as a cheater," he said, and added "just between you and I... I'm not cheating."

LINK

:<

User Avatar
  • haha very weird but at the same time interesting story

• I couldn't do sh*t with slomo :) It seemed even harder! :(

• lol

User Avatar
  • Rip fof, my biggest inspiration in the scene, sorry for u :(

User Avatar
  • You guys are acting as if you didn't know about it.
    Everyone knew, it was just a question of time cause no one probably wanted to touch a so-called legend.
    Gj to fame for making it official.

User Avatar
  • spr1n must be next. You can't tell me that he didn't had some kind of tool to help him do 3 JB's in a row in a run...

FoF's was obvious. No one in the history of kz had those "robo" strafes without using slowmo. Sad story that XJ admins kept their eyes closed through all these years. XJ Administration (demo checking staff mostly) is corrupted just like the politics, concealing what is illegal. Fame is the only exception.
    Now watch all FoF's records and tell me that this wasn't obvious.I remember his handshow on fof_32, bad strafes, bad stats, nothing compared to hes demos. Sad news.

Fame, if you leave xj is going to be dead in 6 months.

User Avatar
  • i doubt spr1n would ever cheat ... when he was playing kz an doing record he was really into it, if he was really cheating he would've been caught already, ps: edgejump isnt the hardest thing to master.

User Avatar
  • Its 3 jump bugs, not edge bugs :)

• Country: Argentina afu on 30/12/16 - 17:16:09     Comments: 183     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • Arg player emmalahana managed to do 2:21 with 3 jbs as well, search for it on yt

User Avatar
  • emmalahana did it too mate

User Avatar
  • @Karli: you think JBs script/hack can be easily detected? some time ago FAME said its impossible (or almost impo) to detect that type of script...and added: we wont/we can't know if he ever cheated or not

also i assume he cheated (just like you 2Dex) but i wont love that to happen, i mean if he did it it really sux...we know hes amazing coder, that maybe doesnt count at all for his WR or maybe it can be a Big part of this 'problem'...logically...

but with stated text about corruption, maybe its the case just like it could be for FoF...we wont know, no one from admins is crazy enough to talk about it :D

if we can talk about next "Ban for life" my intuition is spr1n (even i dont like that im mentioning him), patchuli, or maybe some other chinese player(s) - which is the most possible of these names, i would say...:)

Default XJ Avatar
  • Okay, I have to jump in on this.
    While I also can't do anything else other than speculate, my "educated" guess is also that spr1n hacked in one way or another.
    First of all, if I recall correctly, there was a sudden uprise of his "Jumpbug-Skills" when he uploaded like 4 Demos at once on Maps which all had at least 1 JB in it (ofcourse the one on kz_cg_wigbl0ck being the one most discussed about, because it has even 3 of them in one demo.)

Back then, I didn't suspect anything and was just very impressed by his abilities to seemingly play around with the engine so easily. I got somewhat obsessed with Jumpbugs and trained hours on end every day to learn what spr1n is/was capable of doing. As some may know (or not) I also completed kz_cg_wigbl0ck and finished the map f'ing 15 milliseconds slower than spr1n's former WR. On a side note, I did it with 2 Jumpbugs and one Slidebug.

To me, this map was nothing but a grind. Hour after hour I kreedzed my heart out. I would be able to make the first JB somewhat consistently. The second JB took a lot more skill/luck. The third one was borderline impossible. I would guess I managed to get to the third JB in about 20 runs total. And I grinded this map for about 3 months straight.
    With that being said, the moment I did finally make the run and was F'ING 15 MILLISECONDS SLOWER felt insane. Someone made a Youtube video out of it and I had my 5 minutes of fame (it got taken down sadly.)...
    Now is where it get's fishy for me. The very next release, spr1n improved his time on this map by like 2 seconds. I almost went batshit crazy this day, I still remember. It took me months of hard work to get close to his World Record, and he would just crush my hopes and dreams by showing me that it would take him 2-3 days to replicate the run.
    In addition, spr1n commented, on both emmalahana's and my run, with "GJ if it is not cheated". No proof, but still it felt so weird back then.
    From this day on, I would always be a little sceptical... For me, it would be both a happy and a sad day if spr1n was to ever get busted.

• Volte for president

User Avatar
  • appreciate your "educated" guess volte, but thats exactly the problem in such cases, people speculate too much and don't leave room for a proper discussion.

Normally I ignore such statements, because its an expression of opinions and does not produce a productive discussions, but out of respect to your contribution in kz and the fact I talked to you personally about a lot of jb related stuff - I'm gonna share a fraction of my history to give you another perspective, which is known to anyone who bothered. I played on various public servers with installed jbstats since late 2007 making dozens at a time eventually while other ppl were grinding longjumps etc, jumping in one place is too boring for me rather than trying random jbs in different places all over the map. In early 2009 shared failed redrock run on XJ forum which included one successful jumpbug shortcut, it took me more than half a year to get that wr, which was followed with more after several month, including wigbl0ck. My skills indeed improved even more after meeting Numb, but it was a long road for me, not sudden in any way. Its easier to have an "educated" guess with a made up perspectives behind it, rather than make a research or just ask, so I don't blame you... just a piece of information to think about, people are entitled to their opinions, not gonna try to change that and leave you with that.

I'm pretty sure emmalahana cheated in his demo, but unfortunately I don't have definitive proof since its was Arg record and eDark did not check it to confirm. Additionally some Swedish guys made jb cheats some time after, although detectable in demos I believe. You yourself appeared from nowhere with impressive jb skills, origin of which was unknown to me just as unconfirmed legitimacy. Naturally I had to say "GJ if it is not cheated" at that time, take it as you wish, nothing personal. I knew just about 5 people who were really good at jbs back then and did not cheat. Also your close wigbl0ck result inspired to revisit my wigbl0ck record among other maps (even tho I don't hold on to my records), but I felt bad after I managed to improve it and contacted you personally to make sure you aren't demotivated to continue and value of your achievement is important to me as well. I'm really sorry if you still felt that way.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Thanks for answering spr1n, I really appreciate it.

As I said, I can't do anything else other than speculate, but I don't think it "leaves no room for proper discussion". In my opinion we are having a discussion right now, and I enjoy that! :-)
    I also have to add that I would have never taken the time to write this down when it wasn't for you to be discussed by the others already. When I saw the good ol' jumpbug-hack accusation I just had to share my side of the story.
    So that's probably why I'm throwing around words without really backing them up, or asking you about those things. I'm sorry if this came across as being ignorant, or entitled to my opinion.

I guess that my accusations stem purely from my view on things. I practiced Jumpbugs so much, that I was sure I couldn't get any better at it. I thought I already mastered the skill of it, and that actually making a Jumpbug would be a thing of luck in the end (meeting the right settings in the right moment etc.)
    So I presume that is why I always got a little emotional, and have blamed you for cheating in the past aswell - just because I couldn't see anyone be better at making this a thing of "skill". Your story about dedication towards Jbs shows the other side, and goes to show that you seemingly put even more work into it than I did (a thing I wouldn't have thought of before to be honest.)

I assume the whole wigbl0ck affair will forever haunt me in my dreams. I recon everyone going insane when you first recorded the map, and everyone blaming you for cheating. The purpose of recording wigbl0ck for me was actually also about showing everyone that it is not impossible to make the WR without cheats. It was somewhat an attempt to back you up and legitimate your skill aswell. I know it sounds corny, but it is the truth.
    But I guess somewhere along the road, especially after I failed my attempt to "take it away" from you, emotions got the best of me and I just blamed you for cheating to make it easier for myself to deal with. I'm sorry :-)

Default XJ Avatar
  • I believe u can do jb consistently when you have stable fps. I practised a lot (with appreciated knowledge from spr1n) and when you see the ground, its not impossible to have stable results. Another level for clean set up is a jb on invis ground, but still you have to eventually succeed... Approved

• he he he nice

User Avatar
  • I remember working very hard trying to be the best kzer back in the days. Then guys like FoF came along and I just accepted that I wasn't talented enough. This guy was also my freind. What a dick.

Default XJ Avatar
  • I don't see any point in this. Like, how will this affect anyone?

• Rip this Kreedz-fiction world
    who is next me?

Default XJ Avatar
  • i knew since old days, since the first demo he came up with, these strafes aren't real its just about time hes a cheater nothing but right.. i would say finally, thought i got respect from what he created beside that,,. that's just hes way of playing. its not right thru the rules wroted. justice what can i say peace!1

Default XJ Avatar
  • i remember i met FOF in public servers several times and hes doing great strafes on longjumps blocks. he still can use his cheat on public too?

Default XJ Avatar
  • I've always found it silly to blindly trust eDark on his word.

That being said, why should we blindly trust another one's word? I understand the problem of transparency about cheating, but we, the community, still do not see the proof and this might just be another mistake.

Anyway, I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I feel like we deserve some more convincing.

Go catch 'em all!

User Avatar
  • cuz when we all see the proof, new hack will be born?

Default XJ Avatar
  • Obviously, just saying... take these accusations with a pinch of salt. All we have is one man's saying, like we have always had, and which have been proven wrong in the past.

User Avatar
  • What would be the best way to present how he hacked without making it easy for others to hack too mate? whats your sugguestion on that.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Considering that the game is dead, just go out and say it.

User Avatar
  • Hey kkz u should careful your own demo is clean or not :)

User Avatar
  • Good job FAME. Let's hope you've taught a few more a thing or two about demo checking because without you, XJ is gonna rip pretty soon.

• lol

maybe you believe me now, that's what i've been saying for years

• First!

• Close enough bro!

Default XJ Avatar
  • Doesn't it take ages to record wr's in slowmotion? lol

Can you bust some more old school legends? I'm sure there sre many more.

User Avatar
  • I remember writing about you FoF, even though I was quite convinced you are cheating. Apart from your lies about it you have been / you are a nice person and contributed a lot to this community. Can't say it didn't make me smile to see this news though. :>

• Fact or Fiction? Kappa

Default XJ Avatar
  • well who cares? FoF did just more to the community.
    For me it just looks like FAME wanted to go a big bang to make a name for himself.

I don't care, FoF is a nice person and a creative mind at work.

User Avatar
  • Because that's exactly what he wanted to do, it's obvious.

Default XJ Avatar
  • A lot of comments were talking about his "Robotic strafes" like it is something really hard to do, well I will tell you this from my perspective those strafes weren't any special but perfection in practice. Somewhere in my "kz career" I have been practicing strafes for such a long time and tried to figure out the best status on every single strafes which some people tend to do to achieve better stats, and eventually I kept doing only 6 as maximum but I almost perfected all the strafes. I'm almost sure that when you really want something to be achieved bad enough and you practice it for such a long time you will eventually do it, afterwards you might or not consider to proceed on evolving.

It is sad that if FAME meant to quit after reading the first comment, if not then Keep it up!

Default XJ Avatar
  • He did such a things. So I cannot say I am surprised as little child. I remember demo on kzljs: CJ 260x2 .. really weird strafes but I loved them so much.
    We probably will not receive a list of what demos were cheated.
    I believe that 272dcj is clean!
    We mustnt be pessimists, he showed us "how to do it". Or would you try to do such a things if you know it was cheated?
    If he really cheated, he cheated for the good of humanity :)

User Avatar
  • ''He's the hero XJ deserves, but not the one it needs right now.''

• hehe

• Country: Serbia FLP on 31/12/16 - 00:52:32     Comments: 309     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • Always seemed like a good guy,he was one of the last I would suspect of cheating...
    So many fake persons and fake models.
    With all due respect to edark and what he did for this community but I never understood why people saw him as someone who is unquestionable always right.
    Gj to you Fame even thought you are leaving i hope you would give it a try on other old players

• Country: Romania McL on 31/12/16 - 00:57:55     Comments: 337     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • Yeah mate after 20 years ill find out that t3d or zhady or Brian were cheaters too. How about leave the legends alone and focus on the new players. And for the last time eDark is better than all of us and I am gonna repeat it everytime I see this bullshit. EDark st least gave the tools to faker and leggie and both those ppl confirm thrre are many cheaters ok xj. But what's the point of chrcki

• Country: Romania McL on 31/12/16 - 00:59:03     Comments: 337     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • Checking* old players that got no wrs left

• Country: Serbia FLP on 31/12/16 - 01:03:29     Comments: 309     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • For me kz has been dead for a long long time.
    I don't even play anymore but I am curious about old times and those guys we called legends.

Default XJ Avatar
  • what a way to end 2016, for real, was such inspiration..

User Avatar
  • By the way, FoF is still playing sometimes on our bhop servers. In between top15 wipes he always leaves there 1:28-1:30 goldbhop record haha.

User Avatar
  • I was a big fan of this guy
    so sad to hear that

User Avatar
  • Friendly guy sad to hear he had secrets

Default XJ Avatar
  • Cheater or not, Fact or Fiction.. I dont care..

Default XJ Avatar
  • I feel like this is just looking for attention.. i mean does this really affect anyone? I mean, it really isn't as much embarrassing for fof as it is for xj itself

at least you made this community somewhat active

User Avatar
  • Thats why I left xj stuff and whole kreedx. This is just pointless. I know there are many other cheaters out of there(I am 100% sure by knowledge, not by thinking.). This isn't fun anymore.

User Avatar
  • Indeed. FAME provided proof on this matter a long time ago and was still ignored. There's still a ton of cheaters out there and the proof does exist, yet most people don't bother going through the trouble of trying to convince others as XJ is a mere shade of what it used to be.

Default XJ Avatar
  • So it's seems like after this news I'm absolutely the best dcj jumper ever?

Default XJ Avatar
  • insprate the type of dude to sit down and open up photoshop to make an avatar of his own name that he made up

User Avatar
  • A good friend of mine made it 5 years ago, i appreciate the memories too much to change it, it fits the gaming entourage withal.

User Avatar
  • Nikita is the best, not you

Default XJ Avatar
  • memek is still around :)

User Avatar
  • To be honest I can't take a word for it, I'm still not convinced FoF is a cheater. Maybe he really cheated, I don't know, I don't really care... but eDark who has tons of more experience checked pretty much all of his demos and did not find conclusive proof. And how after all those years there is somehow? I'm sorry I can't trust XJ authority in this context, but for me its as simple as word of eDark vs word of Fame (no disrespect tho). I understand I can be easily wrong considering how many people claim its "obvious", but under this angle its not easy to accept that.

• Now FoF will come out with a thread: I'm on behalf of myself :p
    Welcome to the family.

Default XJ Avatar
  • wow, next I'll get banned for making KZmod...sorry guys, bad decision making. I am far off the beaten path on this scene but, eDarks code knowledge and sheer mathematics excellence trumps anyone here and if eDark said he didn't cheat, that is the word of a genius individual. No offence to FAME at all, this is not a comparison.

User Avatar
  • Well ofc it's not a comparison when you don't even bother providing any data on their competence in mathematics before claiming that one is superior.

Default XJ Avatar
  • You guy's prefer to believe blindly to eDarks belief this guy isn't cheated than to believe the guy bust most of the big cheaters - Fame. I;m not disrespectful to eDark ofc i know what he did and he has great code knowledge but maybe Fame is better in to checking demos.

• Country: China 3T on 01/01/17 - 17:38:59     Comments: 138     Reply to this
  • Messi or CR7?

• Country: China 3T on 01/01/17 - 17:47:44     Comments: 138     Reply to this
  • Messi or CR7?

User Avatar
  • This is why kz is gonna die in oldschools.
    Who is next ban? kkz? zhady? simen-7d? hel_x?
    We need a evidence. Which FoF's demo was cheated?
    We need a evidence.

I remember. My friend Juby is got banned for life
    But. He always play in some chinese server.
    Sometimes play in kz-indo and ankh kz
    They never think or suspect he is cheat or not.

Then this site just banned him for life so quickly. Why?
    And theres no evidence of the demo. Why?
    A word decided live or die?

• nice rhymes man

Default XJ Avatar
  • Interesting ban, but so far these are just words. Where are the proofs?

I know you can write an analysis more proper than "slowmo" about such a remarkable player. The community would deserve that.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Need more details please contact the legend himself, hard working admin is not the one to be questioned!

• uvolen

• what

User Avatar
  • Security through obscurity shoudn't be a thing nowadays

Default XJ Avatar
  • Good riddance, forever to be remembered in shame.

Shame...

Shame.....

Shame...

User Avatar
  • Scary contact me man :)

Default XJ Avatar
  • All of his demos were cheated or just some of them? Anyway even if he cheated and he lost respect for his jumping skills I would still respect him for his movies and maps that he provided for this community. Even so I still don't believe it. Show us some proofs Fame !

Default XJ Avatar
  • his "skill" was what motivated me to try and become better jumper, so i am kinda thankful to him, because you can say he pushed me to my limits (and i believe many more can say the same)

i also was enjoying his maps in general

sucks he cheated, but im quite sure he wasnt the only one

• Hello FAME & XJ,
    I understand the security measures on not revealing the details of the discovery, as I assume that a forensics analysis like that is very time exaustive, but I feel that you should clarify a little more about this case, considering who FoF is and what he have done for this community.

Taking VNS' ban as example (http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.2136):

So, between the years of 2012 and 2015 he used 4 different bhop hacks and he recorded 64 cheated demos.

Here we got a clear scenario of how it was analyzed without exposing any sensitive information.

So, we know that FoF used slowmo, but all his tested demos were cheated-positive? 7+ years of cheating, old and recent demos? All the LJ demos, CJ demos, climbing demos? Or only the newer demos? I don't request that you have to analyse all of his demos, but for justice's sake, we have to know how deep this cheating go.

Thanks in advance

• Hey there,

The reason why I didn't mention a number of cheated demos is because:

1) I simply don't have all of his demos to say how much of them were cheated. These are the only demos I have: -link- (some timestamps are messed up). If someone has any other demo I would like to see it.

2) Since he was using different slowmo values in his demos it's hard to say whether a certain demo is cheated or just was recorded with less slowmo speed.

This screenshot demonstrates how much his demos were affected by slowmo effect: -link- The lower the value the bigger slowmo effect. Having such information we can say that all of those demos were cheated except, probably, 220x3_lj_FoF_awp.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Hi, thanks for the fast response.

Can you recheck your links? I am getting AccessDenied.

• Links seem to work fine. Here's another link: -link-

Default XJ Avatar
  • I remember many of these demos, its pretty shocking read those names and think that all of those were cheated.

Tested the links on 2 PCS and smartphone, both AccessDenied. Are you sure you aren't sharing a private link? If you could provide another link for the second one, it would be great.

Thanks

User Avatar
  • I started with jumping in 2006.
    Since than, this guy was a hero and a legend for me. Along with bibo, this guy had the biggest influence on me and my desire to be the best in the lj-scene. This guy is still my hero and he always will be, no matter what.

Default XJ Avatar
  • START A GLOBAL CHECK ON CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!because i hate them. i saw a lot of comments " Cheating: Banned for life #5" and positive and negative opinions. I dont know who to trust. I want to play with pure players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Avatar
  • if you are in a competitive environment, you have to deal with performance enhancement in one way or another. thats just human nature and it will never change.
    And guess what.... the tops are full with cheated demos. edark does a great job with his cheat detection but the few ones that get cought are just the tip of the iceberg.

• hehe lol

Default XJ Avatar
  • Interessting to say the least, not sure what to think. Little odd to see two rivals as i guess you'd be (reffering to two good jumpers), one with power and one not even around. Not taking part in whats legit or not but would it be possible to get some proof?
    "Saying A but not B" kind of thing. Not just for this one but other big bans.

Default XJ Avatar
  • For me he was an inspiration for playing better and better. Shame. But we still have clear players I believe.

You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup