News: MEGA POLL 2016 - Results

11/03/17 - 20:54:22

Written by: Ovidiu Dumitru

Comments: 21

Xtreme-Jumps XJ

Hello dear community,

After two weeks of voting we have finally reached the end of your thoughts as to what happened in the year of 2016.

We have received a whopping 1,153 votes, so first of all we would like to deeply thank you for showing interest in this event. Due to this huge amount of votes, the counting process has been a rather difficult and time-consuming one. And of course that having these many votes, a lot of them had to be left behind since they didn't meet the necessary requirements. But all in all this event went great.

To all the big winners, you have won 1 month of VIP Gold! Profile achievements will also be added! Good job!

And huge thanks to Country: United States iNsprate Moviemaker Gold Donator for helping me putting this together!

Read the rest...

Comments

Default XJ Avatar
  • 1.153 wtf?

User Avatar
  • Probably the number of total votes for each category

User Avatar
  • Yay

User Avatar
  • rigged 4Head

Default XJ Avatar
  • Damn, I feel like my nickname was mentioned way too many times.
    Thank you guys! :)

User Avatar
  • deserved win

Default XJ Avatar
  • Wow, 1,153 votes seems like a huge number, at least I didn't expect that much votes. But it's all good!

User Avatar
  • haha, thanks for still remembering me as one of the most missed admins.. it means quite alot to me even though im not active anymore.

also thx for voting for my movie! :)

this newspost made me smile and recalled all the good things that have happened to me over the years here on XJ.

• Country: Unknown Keo on 12/03/17 - 08:20:12     Comments: 201     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • gj for the post!

• Country: Argentina afu on 12/03/17 - 09:47:08     Comments: 190     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • Fame <3

User Avatar
  • User of the Year zmokiE thanks who dont forget me:))

Default XJ Avatar
  • best run of 2016 wasn't even good enough for the ROTW :^)

User Avatar
  • Wow again mentioned as User of the Year MEH. So much love \o/

User Avatar
  • I'll keep nominating you there even after xj dies :^)

User Avatar
  • Fakan the true hero XJ deserves !

Default XJ Avatar
  • wow) thanks guys!

• Country: Unknown hm^ on 16/03/17 - 17:05:00     Comments: 320     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • well-deserved, gj

Default XJ Avatar
  • Best Trickjumper
    1. Country: Belarus throttle CS 1.6 Recordholder Gold Donator Gold Cupwinner - 3 votes
    2. Country: Russian Federation iNsprate Moviemaker Gold Donator - 2 votes

HAHAHAHAHA

User Avatar
  • lol

Default XJ Avatar
  • Thanks for the vote guys and also for the votes in the direction of KZmod support.

I' also like to announce that it all paid off! I just got this email from Steam Team 10 minutes ago:

Your title, "Kreedz Climbing," has been Greenlit!

This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

THANKS to any of you who voted for it on Steam Greenlight!

• Country: Unknown hm^ on 16/03/17 - 17:07:14     Comments: 320     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • GJ for posting this wall of text.
    But tbh, was I the only one who voted for Raptor???

You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup