So what is the point of it?
Well, it is about recording and beating the records - therefore the name 'Just Beat It'. It is the kind of leggie's monthly challenge -link- you had the opportunity to experience some time ago, though there's one major rule change to it. You don't actually need to establish a new world record for the chosen map, the best time uploaded will easily do the trick. Yes, the competifion is still about player's attempt to break the current world record - that's what we are hoping for - but we think lowering the requirements might just increase the popularity and make it more attractive for bigger number of players.
Here's the list of rules in short:
- It is a monthly challenge ( so far ) I'am thinking about biweekly challenge
There might be 2 winners !
- If you won't beat the current WR you will be rewarded with a random steam key (nothing too expensive though)
- If you beat the current WR you will be rewarded with the prize money of $20
- The general XJ rules for demo recording apply
- Use demo uploader to send in your demos
daza_militarybase• Current world record: 02:52.74 by LEWLY ( 02:54.63 duct1 )
• Mapper: daza
• Download map: -link-
• Download demo: -link-
• Beaten: 4
• Challenge: easy
• Date: 2012-12-17
Deadline: 31. August 2014, 23:59
A random steam key for not a WR run + A movie clip on the front page
The prize money of $20 for a WR run + A movie clip on the front page