This week we are bringing you four new incredible maps!
* The first map is a custom map called bn_tombbhop. The map has some very nice unique bhops that lead you through a very dark mummy's tomb. Good job to bnn for his first custom map.
* The second custom map, kzcn_brickblock is brought to you by Simen.007. This is the second Kzcn map to be released and it takes place in the alley way of the city! The jumps in this map are a lot of fun great job Simen.007!
* The next map is sx_goldrush brought to you by SimplexX. You can really feel the atmosphere of this map when you step into the goldmine. As you start to jump through the gold you may find yourself wishing the map was real so you could pocket some of those beautiful chucks and buy yourself a new car!
* The final map being released this week is 2man_j2s_concretejungle. Many of you may remember the awesome 2man map from redrock. With special permission from Gon we have been allowed to create and release full 2man maps. The first one is being brought to us by S0lid. Now this is a map I know you will all truly love and enjoy. The 2man map is a cooperative team map where you must boost your partner and work together to push buttons that allow you to progress in the map. The map is a lot like a puzzle where you will need to work together to figure out where to go.
* Expect some more 2man maps in the future for sure. When we receive some more 2man map submissions from other authors we will consider updating demos and allowing world records on these maps. So at the moment we won't accept any demos from this map. For the meantime enjoy playing with and against some of your friends to get the best possible time!
* If you have any comments or criticisms for the maps above please contact the authors directly through IRC so that they can improve the problems on their next maps. Be kind and remember us mappers have feelings too!
Downloads available right here:
kz_crs_iceclimb done in 03:35 ( 03:38 zhady )
kz_man_climbrace done in 04:24 ( 04:27 nipper )
kz_man_congo_b01[-carpets] done in 05:12 ( 05:13 loty )
kz_waterfalls done in 03:22 ( 03:25 Dujes )
rd_city_jump done in 04:12 ( 04:13 Dujes )
kz_man_trippin done in 04:58 ( 05:04 loty )
kz_wsp_arpino done in 03:30 ( 03:36 ndR )
kz_kzse_natureblock[hard] done in 04:36 ( 04:41 zhady )
kz_ezboulder_b01 done in 04:42 ( 04:45 DHT- )
kz_man_indiana done in 07:12 ( 07:15 loty )
kz_6fd_volcano done in 01:45 ( 01:50 soul|ftw )
kz_cg_wigbl0ck done in 02:41 ( 02:46 zhady )
Unfortunately XJ Weekly #29 will be cancelled due to lack of information. We apologize for this inconveniance. Have fun watching some demos and maybe even spending the night beating demos. :)
kz_cfl_aqualand done in 04:30 ( 04:42 OddYsseus )
kz_ea_goldenblock done in 05:20 ( 05:29 Necro )
kz_man_congo_b01[-carpets] done in 05:13 ( 06:08 Dujes )
kz_man_trippin done in 05:04 ( 05:05 KTM^cCseR )
kz_m3_xmas_b00 done in 01:14 ( 01:21 eme )
kzse_valleycliff done in 02:57 ( 02:59 zhady )
bkz_dusttemple done in 03:20 ( 03:25 brian )
kz_man_neighbourhood done in 02:16 ( 02:25 Bibo )
kz_kzdk_kosovo done in 04:21 ( 04:41 emmalahana )
px_pharoah done in 02:06 ( 02:09 Flibo )
kz_man_bhopdesert done in 00:00 ( 00:01 FuzZerd )
kz_man_trippin done in 05:05 ( 05:12 loty )
vee_mojave done in 02:31 ( 02:33 zhady )
kz_cfl_olympe done in 04:43 ( 04:45 caps )
kz_kzfr_militarycamp done in 06:53 ( 07:28 caps )
kz_man_chessclimb done in 06:39 ( 07:04 7D )
ri_spacecliff done in 07:14 ( 07:23 7D )
px_pharoah done in 02:09 ( 02:11 sbzvln )
kz_man_bhopdesert done in 00:01 ( 00:02 silver- )
kz_man_bhopsnow done in 00:00 ( 00:01 bbx )
lico_valley done in 09:08 ( 09:24 FuzZerd )
kz_ea_goldenblock done in 05:29 ( 05:41 loty )
kz_real_caverns done in 06:40 ( 06:48 Perfo )
skitz_bean_valley done in 01:27 ( 01:28 zhady )
kz_kzfr_bhopwaterrace done in 00:43 ( 00:44 Count )
kz_man_congo_b01[-carpets] done in 06:08 ( 06:14 loty )
kz_waterfalls done in 03:25 ( 03:28 Dujes )
sn_mountsnow done in 04:56 ( 04:59 ro0st3r )
clintmo_longjumper[e] done in 01:05 ( 01:06 DHT- )
kz_kzdk_stones done in 03:42 ( 04:08 ndR )
kz_exodus_ez done in 02:34 ( 02:38 Simen.007 )
Just a little followup about the mapadmin application post we made one week ago. We want to thank everyone that applied and it's really nice to see that there are so many people out there really caring about the stuff going on.
We have chosen 6 people out of all the ones that applied and those are:
If you are one of the lucky ones please contact me (stukad) in IRC for further instructions!