News: WR Release #682 - 12 New World Records

05/10/15 - 14:12:12

Written by: FAME

Comments: 40

Xtreme-Jumps Demos

lt Kiskis

k_under done in 02:28.30 ( 02:33.83 lt Kiskis )
ytt_wow_mix done in 04:16.92 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )

bg hrznnn

kz-endo_bikinihop done in 02:56.68 ( 02:57.73 kr lambdaaa )

lt PuKiS

kz_anubis done in 02:57.95 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )

bg shNz

kz_creek done in 01:54.53 ( 01:55.05 es ducu )
kzfr_ramses done in 09:49.83 ( 12:35.36 ar kUZKKK )
mto_greencave done in 02:32.06 ( 02:35.08 ru Selhouette333 )
sn_kza_lighthouse done in 03:17.46 ( 03:19.27 fi KeltA )

cz fykseN

kz_dutchtown done in 08:44.66 ( 08:47.64 ar marc0z] )

cn rOboTaa

kz_ea_spiral done in 05:43.55 ( 05:50.36 be koukouz )
kz_man_deathhill done in 02:11.58 ( 02:14.10 us pizza^ )
kz_xj_climbtrip done in 06:17.94 ( 06:21.59 cz shooting-star )

Read the extended news post for demos that were improved or didn't quite make it.

Read the rest...

Comments

Default XJ Avatar
  • gj shnz robotaa hrzn !

• shNz - Goodlikee...

Gj for everybody!

• PuKiS gj. shnz god.
    adik so close..

• insilio!

its possible to do climbtrip under 6 minutes cuz there are 2 sexyhard scs that save about 30s~ :D

• robot, shNz <3

User Avatar
  • Bulgaria dominating, wp bros !

gj robotaa also.

mto_greencave for ROTW plz !

• gj shnz and robotaa
    deathhill rotw plz
    but i know IT will be shnz again :(

User Avatar
  • kzfr_ramses done in 09:49.83 ( 12:35.36 ar kUZKKK )

FUCKING REKT, VIOLATED, DESTROYED, ANNIHILATED, PENETRATED, DECIMATED, OBLITERATED, CRUSHED, EXTERMINATED!

go for 08:xx:xx kuzkkk!

• Country: Argentina afu on 05/10/15 - 16:06:57     Comments: 192     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • #never4get SWEDEN Kayne notkz_kreedz4fun_bhop_mario done in 00:33.31 ( 00:33.90 CANADA sooshka )

User Avatar
  • A swedeshit beating my wr? THIS MEANS WAR! A submissive politically correct cowardly Swede who would say something to the rest of the world along the lines of "please take my country, please take my land, please outnumber me in my own nation, please take my women for mixing and raping, just don't call me racist please I beg you" took my wr? Ain't no demoralized submissive self-hating Swede ever going to take an inch from me. I will give Sweden nothing, that "country" makes me hate this god damn planet without me even having to visit it, let alone live in that insane giant mental hospital. And I meant a real war irl, not a kz war.

Default XJ Avatar
  • I'm done. Once more and you will get ban.

• lol :^)

• fr g-Lp 09:26.18 2015-02-25

First time ever done on this map, was a basic run with failed sc and still faster than a 4 times beaten wr

• -link-

2014 sorry, the time is bugged on xj
    Same for dutchdown, still -1 min

• Country: Argentina afu on 05/10/15 - 17:34:33     Comments: 192     Reply to this
  • glp god comeback

Default XJ Avatar
  • shnz on greencave. You did it with ease, dafuq man, and you are a perfectionist so you were not too happy, but yeah that run was not far from perfection tho. Gj.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Strong bhop on lighthouse shNz :D and nice greencave, should be rotw

User Avatar
  • for real Kiskis? you couldn't sleep until some admin told you realtime, damn this site is turning into cosy

• someone is mad :^(

• shnz!!!

• Country: Argentina afu on 05/10/15 - 16:37:34     Comments: 192     Reply to this
  • gj all jumpers!!! =)

• gj robota

• gj all esp Country: Bulgaria

• Country: Brazil dx^ on 05/10/15 - 19:18:45     Comments: 324     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • gj shNz!!! you are best, creek and greencave

• kiskis go go top 1!

• good job SHANAZA

User Avatar
  • Wtf I thought shock almost sealed green cave. Gj shnz. You belong to a whole different league haha. Crazy bhopping on lighthouse too.
    Robota crazy skill man. You took some epic demos.

• Country: Unknown hm^ on 05/10/15 - 21:07:38     Comments: 322     Reply to this
  • Strong demos!

• 09 49 ramses ?

• Country: Argentina afu on 06/10/15 - 04:18:10     Comments: 192     Reply to this
  • 8 44 min dutchtown?

• shnz for president

Default XJ Avatar
  • k_under done in 02:28.30 ( 02:33.83 lt Kiskis ) ????????????????????????????????????????

Default XJ Avatar
  • kiskis rulez! gj shnz, watchable :D

• rOboTaa
    kz_ea_spiral done in 05:43.55 ( 05:50.36 be koukouz )

impressive !

• hrznnn nice:)

• SHNZ! WHERE IS BIBIKA?

User Avatar
  • shnz da boss & robotaa very nice

• shnz and hrznn < 3

You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup