News: WR Special Release #10 - shooting-star (40 New World Records)

02/11/16 - 14:40:05

Written by: FAME

Comments: 83

Xtreme-Jumps Demos

Dear XJ,
thank you all for support, competition and nice moments around our computer world. It is a great pleasure to be part of kreedz community.
Take this release as a gratitude from me for all of you, I hope you will have nice time watching these demos.
Maybe fortunately, it was not easy to make this release happen, speaking about last 5 demos that took me a lot of personal persuasion and motivation inducement. However, here we are.
There is no goal that would motivate me to spend vast amount of time ingame anymore. I really hope that you will keep recording at least as much as now, this is what makes KZ alive. Don't let this beautiful game die!

- shooting-star

cz shooting-star

ak_rh_warehouse_ns done in 05:41.79 ( 05:43.42 fi Flibo )
bkz_dqvolski_most done in 01:47.76 ( 01:49.92 cn R300K )
cah_lost done in 01:53.23 ( 01:54.57 cn YRagoN92 )
cg_industry[full] done in 04:12.28 ( 04:20.28 ar Aguslash )
cg_xmasjourney done in 04:49.86 ( 04:53.56 ru Hardbitter )
cobkz_minecraft done in 00:54.69 ( 00:55.82 cn Zzz` )
dkz_darkruins done in 01:55.63 ( 01:56.67 fi KeltA )
dr0_surfari done in 03:20.28 ( 03:21.42 ru Toffifee )
j2s_autumn done in 05:09.45 ( 05:13.63 ro cahz0r )
j2s_westbl0ck2[easy] done in 04:00.27 ( 04:01.16 se ztabby )
kz_abstract_plane done in 08:28.79 ( 08:11.30 cz PU9maker ) - check comments for details
kz_cfl_olympe done in 04:00.81 ( 04:02.45 ru Bibika )
kz_cruiser done in 03:59.64 ( 04:04.30 se LEWLY )
kz_cursed_tomb done in 07:08.46 ( 07:16.91 ru DeathClaw )
kz_district done in 02:01.87 ( 02:01.90 dk kQbmig )
kz_ea_harbor done in 02:40.10 ( 02:40.29 ru Toffifee )
kz_faw_cathedral_e done in 01:39.93 ( 01:42.30 ua sick_ )
kz_faw_cathedral_h done in 01:44.85 ( 01:47.25 be koukouz )
kz_ghat done in 01:04.37 ( 01:05.36 ru Toffifee )
kz_j2s_summercliff_h done in 02:13.46 ( 02:13.98 bg shNz )
kz_kzdk_docks done in 02:16.30 ( 02:17.54 se LEWLY )
kz_kzfr_alexandrie done in 04:40.92 ( 04:42.50 ru Bibika )
kz_kzfr_kubz done in 03:43.91 ( 03:48.41 cn Mirko )
kz_kzhu_jail done in 01:50.08 ( 01:51.44 ru Bibika )
kz_kzpl_lodge done in 08:20.85 ( 08:54.63 ru Toffifee )
kz_man_bigezclimb done in 09:52.91 ( 10:04.36 ar Memories )
kz_man_bighardclimb done in 10:40.45 ( 11:02.91 ar Memories )
kz_man_neighbourhood done in 02:00.38 ( 02:04.33 ru Bunkka )
kz_midnight done in 01:00.40 ( 01:00.65 ru Toffifee )
kz_mto_gerudofortress done in 03:19.17 ( 03:24.50 br aloprando )
kz_plop done in 06:00.99 ( 06:09.74 fi KeltA )
kz_sandblock_ez done in 04:35.32 ( 04:40.77 se LEWLY )
kz_summercliff2 done in 04:54.58 ( 04:56.66 ru Toffifee )
kz_to0nride done in 04:05.73 ( 04:05.99 ru Toffifee )
kzcn_brickblock done in 03:22.25 ( 03:25.51 at volte )
px_pharoah done in 01:53.79 ( 01:54.45 us pizza^ )
risk_bhop_bunny done in 01:40.16 ( 01:40.45 ru DeathClaw )
risk_treasure_island done in 02:23.93 ( 02:24.89 ru DeathClaw )
sb_speedvalley done in 01:50.15 ( 01:51.18 bg shNz )
sn_xmas_tree done in 01:15.95 ( 01:16.07 ru Toffifee )

Read the extended news post for demos that were improved or didn't quite make it.

Read the rest...

Comments

Default XJ Avatar
  • damn, shooting you are the god! czech power

• do you have a job

Default XJ Avatar
  • i think he is waiting for session on university, or smth like that

Default XJ Avatar
  • The reason why shooting-star's demo on kz_abstract_plane with bigger time was accepted is because some time ago this map got updated in order to allow people play it without reverting to 4554 build or using beta version of client. Along with this fix, mapper also have done some other changes we were not aware about that made map a bit harder to finish. Sorry @PU9maker about that.

• holy shit

User Avatar
  • "Don't let this beautiful game die!"
    That's the spirit!

• YO!

• astonished

• godlike.

it was fun specting you, laughing at you when you failed at the very end and generally we had a great time on your LAN. =]

hope you'll still record something from time to time.

• gg xD

• how do you do that??!

User Avatar
  • you know that the magablock thing was over the line of our friendship, thanks for not submitting it.

i had a great time specting you on these. 40 demos special is just incredible. good job and pivo

• impressive.

well done SS

• This kayne

• LoW times

• Country: Argentina mao on 03/11/16 - 12:10:03     Comments: 110     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • astonishing, thank you ss

• tha legend - tha beast - gj man

• In general good written news. GJ for both

User Avatar
  • I guess he's the better of the top 3 and deserves the crown for all the effort and time he's invested in this game. Good job ss you legend.

Ps: feel bad for toff cuz he probably won't reach top 1 ever rip. He was close tho

User Avatar
  • thanks bro, for everything!

User Avatar
  • some of them are slower than +use records

• does it matter?

User Avatar
  • and how is +use skill based?

User Avatar
  • Technically +use spam is a lot more skill based as your bunnyhops have to be perfected.. Its like css surf where the end and start is timer is triggered and not button based leaving a bigger gap for the actual surfing

Default XJ Avatar
  • omg ak_rh_warehouse_ns done in 05:41.79 ( 05:43.42 fi Flibo ) !!!!!

gj ss

• Explosive

Default XJ Avatar
  • PLAYER OF THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
    If u don't like shooting-star, then u don't like KREEDZ! :D

User Avatar
  • People like SS or kkz and many more others should get LEGEND icon next to their nicks........awesome

• impressive! congratulations

• Country: Romania McL on 03/11/16 - 14:47:47     Comments: 353     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • ak_rh_warehouse_ns wherever u are Flibo that map will always be urs.

User Avatar
  • another saved demo that is not wr anymore :(

-link-

Default XJ Avatar
  • Why he doesn't upload his demos on xj ?

Default XJ Avatar
  • As far as I know Chasquido also wanted to do a special release and was collecting demos. First come first serve I guess - I don't understand the need to collect more demos anyway, seems like players just do it for the extra little bit of attention.
    But whatever, to each their own I guess :)
    Congrats!

• no xd

• what the.. :-o

• Grats SS the god

• 129 Demos :o , gj ss

• GG!!!

Default XJ Avatar
  • @joka maybe only for people that reached more than 100 records. If i remember correctly they were 6 (and now with ss 7)

Can somebody remind me who these guys were in order (from the first guy who reached100 wrs to the last one?)

User Avatar
  • Hmm lemme try off the top of my head... shady, brian, kkz, kelta, lewly
    Looks like I'm missing one? Lol

Anyway, flibo lost warehouse, fuck

• ndr maybe

• Country: France ndR on 10/11/16 - 16:57:54     Comments: 852     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • Nope I've had 60-70 demos at most (and 297 WRs overall)

User Avatar
  • Maybe criteria 100+demos arent real...cuz shNz is a legend...but he didnt reach 100+ ...?

Default XJ Avatar
  • ggs SS, forever member of the kreedz hall of fame

• Oh god?You Create History?Keep going do the best?VIVA SS

User Avatar
  • gj shoot thats very impressive stuff hat down

• gratz ss :)

• RESPECT SHOOOT

• we'll miss u

• wtf do i see

Default XJ Avatar
  • shooting fucking star..

great job mate!!!

• Country: Brazil dx^ on 03/11/16 - 20:59:23     Comments: 324     Reply to this
User Avatar
  • wow gj shooting very impressive!! gj fame for release

User Avatar
  • nice sc on j2s_autumn; i thought it's impossible to go trough there.

• what a skill!

Default XJ Avatar
  • So it finally happened again! The magic number 121 by KKZ, LEWLY & zhady has finally been beaten! What an awesome surpise Shooting Star, you are definitely one of the greatest KZ players of all time and you should remember how far you went, for the rest of your life! This is truly an outstanding achievement which you can be proud of! Furthermore this singlerelease must be the biggest 1-man release of all time, nothing less than astonishing! Congratulations you beat KZ! 8) Thank you

• Country: Romania Keo on 04/11/16 - 23:08:55     Comments: 232     Reply to this
  • +1 scary

Default XJ Avatar
  • Please make an interview with him.

Default XJ Avatar
  • One more, sorry guys - But I gotta say this. If you are able to commit to something else, like you commited to KZ, anything is possible! Remember that! KZ can teach a lot of things like persistance, patience and repetition which are great traits to take on further in your life.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Have my respect for breaking in so successfully regardless of everything and anyone trying to interrupt your tries, you're the one they call unstoppable. Gratz as well for the record of demos amount at one time, I think this is the new record by now?

Default XJ Avatar
  • Gj kz random fellow and farewell I guess !

• Maximum respect

Default XJ Avatar
  • GZ. Honestly years back i never thought you might record even 1 wr and here we are :D

Default XJ Avatar
  • Incredible! Thank you for everything :)

• TY FOR WAREHOUSE <3

• gj ss

• gj ss +rep

User Avatar
  • That's unbelievable. You are one among best, your stats are crazy. Congrats ;)

• :O

Default XJ Avatar
  • Such nice comments here. Thanks everyone again. :)

@comments regarding my life:
    I have recently finally set up (read started working on) the next step of my life. My thinking is big and so are the requirements. Whenever I start cs now, I experience strong feeling that I am loosing time on something different than required from me. Surely kz was not the only thing that made me do a decision, but you are all right that completing a goal anywhere pushes a person forward. Keep pushing!

• Good game Shooting!!

• Country: Romania Keo on 04/11/16 - 23:12:36     Comments: 232     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • Great Job Shooting star! Crossing the finish line with style!
    Good luck with what you have planned for yourself and we hope to see you around, beating a world record from time to time. Having the skill to beat so many demos, so many superjumpers, in a relatively short amount of time can only mean one thing and that is STATUS: Legendary jumper!

Default XJ Avatar
  • Ok, I quit kz since I don't have a pc anymore, and I visit this site only once in a while. But now I had to log in, for maybe one of my last times logging in - because you deserved it. I also tried running the game on my laptop for one more time and completing one map in your honor, but cannot do shit when fps = 4. Anyways, thanks for making this game interesting for me and thanks for letting us be a part of this community at the same time as maybe the best player of all time played the game at the top level - that player being you, of course. Wish you all the best in life :)

User Avatar
  • what a beast, amazing job!

• damn damn damn

i saw the kz_faw_cathedral_h done by koukouz and i tought, thats the real level of skill, now you just return the favor taking another 3 seconds from a very oldschool map...

thats what i call "welcome back kkz" haha, joke aside, great job dude, you just broke our minds with all those demos :D

• lol GG

User Avatar
  • I guess I will never understand how do you do to stop playing for 3-4 months, and then come back and destroy every map you want without losing skill. I always liked your weird style and the kind of maps you recorded (shortcuts <3), we had some good battles out there (although you won all of them :D). Thanks for all you did for kz scene, I swear that if I knew how to speak english correctly (? I would write a cute text lol.
    Again, thanks for all, and good luck. ;)

• gg

User Avatar
  • Respect, Taking hat off my head!

There is nothing impossible! (C) eFFoRt

• oxyet nice SS!

• Best!!

User Avatar
  • Awesome work. Seen a lot of things in the last 11 or 12 kz years, this is one of the most outstanding ones. Keep it up - in real life though. You just beat the game. Time to call it :-)

• amazing stuff shooting :D
    you da boss!

• god damn you!

You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup