News: WR Release #720 - 36 New World Records

02/10/17 - 00:28:32

Written by: Nannou

Comments: 58

Xtreme-Jumps Demos

ru Dolphin

cg_arizonabhop done in 01:33.21 ( 01:33.41 bg shNz )
kz_kzsca_heaven2 done in 02:17.06 ( 02:17.66 ru Toffifee )

cz shooting-star

cg_d2block_h done in 09:52.49 ( 10:14.13 ru GoDfreee )
imao_darkcavern done in 02:15.86 ( 02:16.68 ru Toffifee )
kz_1man_understock done in 01:04.31 ( 01:04.94 se chip )
kz_dimblock done in 06:07.07 ( 06:10.23 lv akkord )
kz_kzhu_jail done in 01:46.61 ( 01:48.10 cz fykseN )
kznl_mountainpass done in 01:38.46 ( 01:40.79 bg shNz )

bg shNz

cg_islands done in 00:53.81 ( 00:54.43 ru Dolphin )
kz_kzdk_covebhop done in 01:44.67 ( 01:45.58 ru Dolphin )
kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337] done in 04:29.18 ( 04:37.39 se zhady )
kz_kzsca_still done in 01:48.54 ( 01:50.93 cn MetamorPhose^_x )
kz_megabhop done in 01:31.07 ( 01:31.34 kr lambdaaa )

cn DiLo

holy_lame done in 07:43.62 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )

be badgamer

ins_axn_tooncastle done in 00:48.07 ( 00:50.99 ru Dolphin )
kz_bhopwarehouse done in 00:07.58 ( 00:07.61 ar emmalahana )
kz_kzfr_bhopaztec done in 00:20.46 ( 00:20.98 be badgamer )
kz_kzfr_bhopdwarf done in 00:13.54 ( 00:14.32 fr pruno )
kz_man_bhopforest done in 00:05.67 ( 00:07.85 ar emmalahana )
kzfr_bhop_lamborghini done in 00:15.84 ( 00:16.96 be badgamer )
kzfr_bhop_leetyard done in 00:15.80 ( 00:18.91 be badgamer )
kzfr_bhop_wood done in 00:32.42 ( 00:33.12 ar emmalahana )
kzra_axn_tamlair done in 00:52.58 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )
kzro_axn_volcano done in 00:59.65 ( 01:19.38 ru Nannou )

cz fykseN

k_under done in 01:21.94 ( 01:30.37 cz fykseN )
kz_cg_lavacliff done in 02:27.73 ( 02:29.04 ru Nukk )
kz_crs_iceclimb done in 03:12.07 ( 03:14.58 bg shNz )

ar afu

klz_sherbrooke done in 02:42.44 ( 02:48.35 cn DiLo )
risk_compound[full] done in 01:01.20 ( 01:01.39 ar Aguslash )

ar rawe

kz_airmountain done in 03:03.73 ( 03:14.24 ru MEfro )

ru MEfro

kz_kzsca_pyramid_ez done in 03:59.31 ( 04:00.28 ru Toffifee )

ru Hardbitter

kzro_mountainsnow done in 08:46.72 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )

bn SAJKEE

kzro_speedcavescape done in 08:43.49 ( **:**.** n-a n/a )

ru Toffifee

kzsca_bagdad done in 01:17.61 ( 01:19.30 bg shNz )

cn DeAth^

kzsca_heaven done in 02:03.62 ( 02:11.81 ru MEfro )

cn fanzeng

kzus_desertblock_ez done in 06:50.84 ( 06:51.49 pl neXt. )

Read the extended news post for demos that were improved or didn't quite make it.
A big thanks goes to kz-rush team for providing us with youtube release.
This is an experimental release, if you like this new concept then make sure to support me.

Read the rest...

Comments

Default XJ Avatar
  • DAMN, gj everyone! :O

• GJ all, good job!

• Country: Argentina afu on 02/10/17 - 22:03:19     Comments: 197     Reply to this
  • GOD coregore

• rip zhady

User Avatar
  • you got Toffifee's paypal, right Sitka?

Default XJ Avatar
  • No but if you have it send it to me and ill sure send him the 50$ :)

• shNz on steroids!

Well done guys.

• shNz still destroys, GJ man, the best! Great job ss, fykseN, MEfro, Toffifee

User Avatar
  • Wow xtreme maps now shooting star, congratulations man!

Shnz still raping :D

Great demos

User Avatar
  • wow what a improvements...everything is amazing and interesting..very hard for picking up the best for RTW....but beating kzfr_bhop_leetyard 00:15.80 (-3SEC!!!) wow, what a revolution gj badgamer...

• Country: Unknown Keo on 02/10/17 - 01:57:58     Comments: 212     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • farewell my dear zhady :(

Awesome release!
    And also awesome because of kz-rush team who uploaded the demos on youtube! much love<3

• daimblaoik

• Country: Serbia FLP on 03/10/17 - 12:00:17     Comments: 316     Reply to this
  • Bring it back pussycat

User Avatar
  • Why you had to do that with zhady shnz? :(((( I knew you would be back. Also that k_under, rofl, riperino afu.

Default XJ Avatar
  • You seem glad to see me man, appreciate it. You wanna know why I did it? Because for all those years I’ve been around, I’ve fought and won against each of all the greatest gladiators out there – except for zhady, whom I used to spectate and learn from, on that very same map in fact, as well as others, many years ago! This was my last chance to pay the ultimate respect to the godlike master, so I took it.
    He had to go, man, just as all of us who quit will eventually be gone, and many of the greatest long ago have fallen already. We stand on the shoulders of those we conquer, and whenever we are done, we must fall so the progress can take place. That’s how it was, that’s how it is, and that’s how it always will be, until the limits have been reached and the end of time takes it all away from us.
    Anyway, you don’t have to worry about me, I most certainly won’t be around for much longer. I am a figure of the past, in fact, a dinosaur from a distant era, and I ceased to consider myself a contemporary player quite some time ago, skill-wise, that is. I take a brief look through my current-records list and all I see is failed attempts of a passionate man at going places he could never truly reach. It is a shame those records are still intact, for they obviously don’t belong there anymore. A shadow of a fading ghost is what I am, so you may consider me gone already.
    That’s how I see it, and all those guys who actually understand this game, although they may not care much(or at all) about any of it, they know exactly what I’m talking about, and I sincerely hope they will do what’s necessary to take those epic maps further. So don’t be too much of a sentimental fool, for if all of us were such, where would we have found ourselves today, and how many of the smoothest runs out there would have never seen the light of day? Don’t fall victim to your distaste for me either, but take a good look at the bright side instead. By committing this terrible crime I actually freed a forbidden/forgotten terrain. Now the cycle can continue, and spectacular runs can take their place, so that once again we could witness wonders happen.
    If there’s anyone who understands what it means to take a man’s last record, it is me, so don’t you dare to think, even for a second, that it is only you who realizes the magnitude of this infamous act of execution, especially when it comes to zhady, for I doubt you’ve even been around back then, to have witnessed the beauty and experienced the glory of his mighty presence the way I have. And if you think a legendary player dies along with his last record, it is actually you who lacks respect for him, for the amount of records still intact is no merit of greatness when it comes to legends. I don't expect you to forgive or even understand, but I hope this message at least will clarify my motives, because it is a valid question you've brought up and it deserves a thorough answer. Take care now, and keep on climbing towards the peak!

Default XJ Avatar
  • Youd still become contemporary player for 1000$ though. Strafejumpz incoming.

User Avatar
  • Well I was around at that time but was not "part" of the international scene yet, watched many demos from him and chip. I'm not criticizing, it's just that it's a little sad for me when the last record of a player get beaten. At least chip still has some pretty awesome demos remaining on cosy. I don't dislike you, I just dislike fanboys, actually, fanboys from any player are annoying, the only person I dislike here on xj is woof because he is trollling 24/7 and is never serious about anything.

User Avatar
  • he is right of course. it's the same pattern like anywhere else. progressive players will overcome the obsolete ones, and eventually replace everything there is. you can't stop the evolution

Default XJ Avatar
  • Only if one doesn't play. He's still rocking even now, so his skill could be compared with nowadays players and others see that and that's why they still like him. About zhady, well yeah. He is right there. Zhady haven't played for so long, so it was only natural and fair for him to go. If same happened to shNz, then his records should go down as well.

User Avatar
  • You guys are taking it too seriously, really.

Default XJ Avatar
  • On youtube videos, there is a glitch sound on all videos ?

Default XJ Avatar
  • I literally jizzed all over the place watching shnz on megabhop. That run was CRAZYYYYYYYYY
    Yo shnz i keep coming on this site just waiting for your demos, dont stop here man, you are better than ever!

• Gj all :)

Default XJ Avatar
  • GJ all, but special shotout to MEfro.

Default XJ Avatar
  • cg dolphin, powerful as always
    cg shnz, nice to see u back
    cg fyksen, under for rotw
    cg mefro, finally man!
    wow toff.. and u still left some seconds there lol

rip chip, its my honor to take your last record, chippen style will not die
    rip zhady

good job nannou

Default XJ Avatar
  • GJ all! Thanks to Nannou and kz-rush team.

User Avatar
  • Awesome demos, guys! Pleasure to watch most of them.
    Don't stop here, you guys keep this community alive! That includes you, shNz, as well!

Default XJ Avatar
  • wow it's good to see that the game is not dead yet, that motivates me to improve as a player. work of everyone.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Guys, i see a WR on the holy_lame.
    What about patcouli's record on this map in february? (4:33)
    Was it cheated or what?

User Avatar
  • It's Cosy WR, that's why.

• thanks!

User Avatar
  • Anyway this demo will not be accepted because of illegal commands: /multibhop; /showpre

• YO shNz is back GJJGJ BRO

Default XJ Avatar
  • gj afu :DD and nice back shNz!

• 666666666666666

User Avatar
  • im happy with kz-rush for the youtube contribution, because i dont have computer anymore so this is the easiest (and probably the only) way to keep enjoying people wr runs!

• zhady & goodgamer l0l

• xd

User Avatar
  • ShNz. Legends don't die.

Default XJ Avatar
  • Suscribed kz rush ages ago. Great channel!

Dope demos! That sc on kznl mountainpass is awesome. Amazes me everytime to see someone finding new tricks on old maps

Default XJ Avatar
  • shooting-star nice try on destroying d2block. hope for improvements soon :)

• Gj all esp rawe , afu , shNz and Dolphin

• Country: Argentina D2B on 03/10/17 - 02:47:46     Comments: 269     Reply to this
  • Nannou jg!!

User Avatar
  • Still amazing zhady had a wr until just now.. legend ! Please keep doing the youtube releases, great for people without cs like me haha

• shnz!

Default XJ Avatar
  • :) <3 how many years? 4/5/6?

• Country: Argentina afu on 03/10/17 - 12:56:33     Comments: 197     Reply to this
  • Rekkage

• See You Again

Default XJ Avatar
  • SO LEGENDARY THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS ONE YOUTUBE!!!!! '

BIG ASS UP GUYS!! Nice!

• Country: Unknown hm^ on 03/10/17 - 18:26:50     Comments: 325     Reply to this
Default XJ Avatar
  • DeAth^ lol, didn't even know about this little sc all the years.
    Haha, nice demo.

Sick release guys, some demos are just insane!
    GJ

• GJ all !

• fanzeng wow

fyksen wowowo

gz everyone!

• wp guys

• thanks kz rush!!!

User Avatar
  • Great demos guys, thanks a lot for youtube channel

User Avatar
  • badgamer, the fucking monster of axn!
    afu rawe :v

• k_under_afu_0126.79.rar sad :'(((

Default XJ Avatar
  • Please edit my country flag, wtf is this ?

You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup