It gives us great pleasure to test new waters in regard of the recent burst in activity, which in our opinion will mark a new era for XJ.
It all started after a comment was made by SAJKEE in the ROTW #199 - promax on kzru_pharaonrun news:
SAJKEE on 04/03/18 - 11:22:06
Suggestion: Can someone make Usp and Knife models in colours of XJ to use in ROTW ,I think it will be nice, ...
So here we are, just two weeks later, setting up a new contest for anyone who will be interested!
Name: XJ Models Contest
Subject: CT model, USP model & Knife Model
Deadline: 7th of April 2018
Suggestions: - there are no limitations, but our suggestion is to keep it clean and simple;
- every artist who will enter can submit more than 1 entry per model, but everyone should focus on making his work the best;
- it is NOT mandatory for each artist to submit entries for every model, but we encourage to do so;
- you can write any text you may want or add any picture you may like, but this will be done by clearly stating, representing and fitting Xtreme-Jumps.eu.
Winner: private admin debate (our votes will be published with the winners' announcement)
Reward: - 1st place 1 month VIP GOLD for each winning model;
- your work will be used in ALL XJ ACTIVITIES (public servers, demo recording, movies);
- winning models will be showcased in a featured clip.
XJ Logo: -link-
1. Speedz0r: Q: I guess you need p_ and w_ models as well as v_? / A: Yes. p_ (playermodel), v_(viewmodel) and w_(worldmodel). MENTION: w_ model for knife is not mandatory.
2. deinaxe: Q: will you guys upload the models to the site? / A: Yes. Of course.
3. badgamer : Q: Need KZMOD models too :) / A: Only Raptor can decide that.
4. blackelf2002: Q: What if one guy has the best USP, but ugly knife, and the second one the best knife, but ugly USP? / A: We will select the best model from each category. We won't select the makers.
Submit your work HERE (name ex: xjmodelscontest_nick_model)
As you can see, the entire contest is very open to each individual's mind and creativity. We encourage open mind thinking!
For any questions you might have, please use the comments section below. As questions will gather, we will also edit the news with FAQs as we go!
Thank you for your attention!