Misc [ Misc downloads. ]
- DemoChecker (x64)
- DemoChecker is a simple but powerful tool that allows you to check your demos for real time (support for decimal records and milliseconds) and legit settings.
Basically it will check all the basic information given in the demo file and indicate if the demo is ok to submit, so you wont have to run other analyzing programs anymore. Furthermore it will get the real time in demos for all official maps except for 4 maps that couldn't be implemented. For additional information check the feature list.
- RecData.dat will be updated automatically (after map releases) as well
- Basic informations about demo, name, map, real time, world record information, FPS, SteamID -> Friends page (via link) and legit settings.
- Checking protocol 47 demos is possible, but the SteamID can't be displayed of course.
- Checking demos for real time on all official maps
- Checking demos in rar files.
- 128.93 kB
- 03/08/10 - 17:31:03
7.5 - 8 votes
- cocacola on 08/03/10 - 18:28:28 Comments: 209 Reply to this
- so what's the different compared to fps-death?
- WeMeRA on 08/03/10 - 19:03:47 Comments: 171 Reply to this
- steam id thingie i think :pPp
- ndR on 08/03/10 - 19:09:58 Comments: 852 Reply to this
- cocacola wrote ...
so what's the different compared to fps-death?
Automatic decimal time check.
- Vee on 10/03/10 - 11:17:25 Comments: 118 Reply to this
- The "correct" sign at "Settings" is shown as an unknown character on my Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
- TlofT on 10/03/10 - 22:09:22 Comments: 134 Reply to this
- ultimate x64 or 64bit? 64BIT needs x86
- lkz- on 12/03/10 - 05:39:24 Comments: 3 Reply to this
- kyser on 17/03/10 - 20:06:51 Comments: 878 Reply to this
- hey, kz_pit and kz_ancientmemories doesnt show the realtime with this program :E
- Oriwar_r on 18/03/10 - 00:25:08 Comments: 24 Reply to this
Furthermore it will get the real time in demos for all official maps except for 4 maps that couldn't be implemented.
- Oriwar_r on 18/03/10 - 00:28:04 Comments: 24 Reply to this
- I guess they are more than 4.. sry 4 dp
- DiDo-G on 18/03/10 - 13:06:13 Comments: 515 Reply to this
- TlofT I am with 64bit too and I downloaded x86 but its same as Vitor
- ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚ on 18/03/10 - 13:35:42 Comments: 60 Reply to this
- Lol @ TlofT.
x64 = 64bits systems.
x86 = 32bits systems.
- eDark on 18/03/10 - 17:45:15 Comments: 21 Reply to this
- if you re not sure which one to download just use the x86 version and if you have an x64 version it ll change to that version itself
- JamBawa on 17/06/13 - 05:56:01 Comments: 93 Reply to this
- thanks mate.. works like a charm :) :*
You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup