Misc [ Misc downloads. ]
- DemoChecker is a simple but powerful tool that allows you to check your demos for real time (support for decimal records and milliseconds) and legit settings.
Basically it will check all the basic information given in the demo file and indicate if the demo is ok to submit, so you wont have to run other analyzing programs anymore. Furthermore it will get the real time in demos for all official maps except for 4 maps that couldn't be implemented. For additional information check the feature list.
- RecData.dat will be updated automatically (after map releases) as well
- Basic informations about demo, name, map, real time, world record information, FPS, SteamID -> Friends page (via link) and legit settings.
- Checking protocol 47 demos is possible, but the SteamID can't be displayed of course.
- Checking demos for real time on all official maps
- Checking demos in rar files.
Note: A x64 version is available as well! If you are not sure which one to download just use the x86 version and if you have a 64-bit system demochecker will know and automatically download the right version.
- 120.97 kB
- 03/08/10 - 17:57:17
8.0 - 25 votes
- kielorz on 09/03/10 - 10:49:34 Comments: 64 Reply to this
- uber, finally it's here
- niki on 10/03/10 - 02:02:47 Comments: 142 Reply to this
- lolll nice work you there....
I like it ...its lovely fast and simple..
- fantasist on 14/03/10 - 06:55:52 Comments: 143 Reply to this
- It's very fast.
- D2B on 16/03/10 - 23:33:58 Comments: 304 Reply to this
- nice work eDark
- kyser on 17/03/10 - 20:07:37 Comments: 878 Reply to this
- hey, kz_pit and kz_ancientmemories dont show me the real time with this program..
- remake on 18/03/10 - 17:45:42 Comments: 471 Reply to this
- Would be cool if you add an ability to check for custom sounds/models/sprites, because usually while checking demos, demoadmins already have some custom models and they actually don't even notice that some demos require custom stuff.
- Å½aidÄ—jas1324 on 21/03/10 - 11:03:57 Comments: 54 Reply to this
- i love that it can open .rars!
- Å½aidÄ—jas1324 on 22/03/10 - 19:29:01 Comments: 54 Reply to this
- but it could be better if it only would need 1 file to open it, instead of3, because i want to keep it on my desktop.
- eDark on 23/03/10 - 17:42:31 Comments: 21 Reply to this
- what s wrong with a shortcut? you don t have other progs installed on your desktop so why should this one be different?
- Å½aidÄ—jas1324 on 24/03/10 - 17:56:28 Comments: 54 Reply to this
- oh sorry, i forgot about the shortcut making thing.
- -=hunter=- on 02/05/10 - 18:11:42 Comments: 22 Reply to this
- It would be nice if could check the demo from the command line. So it would be faster and easier to check the demo from other program.
Also a good idea to check the updated program in another thread, because to check the update takes a long time.
- sKed! on 14/05/10 - 12:04:29 Comments: 14 Reply to this
- Hunter, dont you think it's fast enough already? It's pretty much 3 clicks and you got your demo checked. I think it's awesome.
- eDark on 21/05/10 - 14:41:18 Comments: 21 Reply to this
- no he means to check from another program and getting the result in that program also. I absolutely see your point but atm i don t see how this should look like.
We already have a command line version for demo admins but the result is very specialized so that you wouldn't be able to do much with it ...
- -=hunter=- on 14/06/10 - 05:16:34 Comments: 22 Reply to this
In example, there is a other program which manipulated with demos-files. It would be easier to click in it "Check this demo" than to find a demo in the file manager and open demo in it.
- eDark on 22/06/10 - 17:22:09 Comments: 21 Reply to this
- so you mean that DemoChecker can start with checking a demo directly when you write it in the cmd-line?
- priscilla on 03/09/10 - 12:46:24 Comments: 2 Reply to this
- Please, if someone has an opportunity, upload it to torrents at http://www.instantdownloads.net/. Will appreciate it a lot!
- WqkO on 25/11/10 - 19:27:22 Comments: 17 Reply to this
- Thanks, powerful tool, just perfect.
- Sveikata on 28/11/10 - 01:21:07 Comments: 1 Reply to this
- kztw`mai on 16/06/11 - 19:50:47 Comments: 40 Reply to this
- Can you make another version for non-official maps?
- Xunfop on 15/11/11 - 08:41:44 Comments: 12 Reply to this
- It said new version avalibale
But it always update failed
Only me had that problem?
- KaNy on 15/05/13 - 07:24:29 Comments: 1 Reply to this
- THX PERFCT
You must be logged in to make comments on this site - please log in, or if you are not registered click here to signup